- Life-Study of Luke (Life-Study of the Bible)!
- Books - cembalo worldwide.
- Five Centuries of Keyboard Music (Dover Books on Music).
- Making the Father of the Brides Speech.
- Five Centuries Of Keyboard Music.
We ship in recyclable American-made mailers. Tear on cover. Has wear. Five star seller - Buy with confidence!.
A readable copy of the book which may include some defects such as highlighting and notes. Cover and pages may be creased and show discolouration. Sobre el libro.
Los mejores resultados en AbeBooks. Imagen de archivo.
Dover Books on Music: Five Centuries of Keyboard Music by John Gillespie (1972, Paperback, Reprint)
Publicado por Dover Publications Antiguo o usado Cantidad disponible: 1. Comprar usado EUR 4, Publicado por Dover Publications. Antiguo o usado Paperback Cantidad disponible: 1. Publicado por Dover Publications, Incorporated.
Publisher Series by cover
Comprar usado EUR 5, Comprar usado EUR 2, Skip to main content. The listing you're looking for has ended.
View original item. Sell one like this. We found something similar. About this product.
Stock photo. Brand new: lowest price The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable.
Five Centuries of Keyboard Music
Format: Paperback Condition: New! Other notes. See details.
- How to Get Your Wife to Cuckold You: A Husbands Guide to turn your Wife into a Hotwife or Cuckoldress!
- Five centuries of keyboard music.
- Double Illusion?
- Other Popular Dover-Publications Products In Art?
- Actions for selected content:.
- Sterligromanse (Afrikaans Edition).
- Deyvid Martins.
See all 7 brand new listings. Buy It Now. Add to cart.
Five centuries of keyboard music; an historical survey of music for harpsichord and piano
Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Product Information A practicing musician and professor of music offer the first work in English to comprehensively survey the development of solo keyboard works. Gillespie discusses composers and their works for harpsichord and piano, including Bach, Handel, Mozart, Beethoven, and Debussy.
Includes musical examples, illustrations, and a glossary of musical terms. Additional Product Features Dewey Edition. Show More Show Less.